ANL Fuse Holder
- Houses ANL fuses (any amperage)
- 3/8″ terminal posts
Why This Fuse Holder?
Frequently Bought Together
This ANL fuse holder is frequently used with the following parts and components.
- 300A ANL fuse – Installs into the fuse holder. Protects the 2/0 AWG wire. Learn more about this fuse.
- 3/8″ Terminal Lugs – Crimps onto the 2/0 AWG wire and connects to fuse holder. Tinned pure copper for corrosion resistance.
- 2/0 AWG Wire – Connects to and from the fuse holder. Learn more about this 2/0 AWG wire.
- Master On/Off Switch – Shuts down electrical system during storage and maintenance. Learn more about this switch.
Where To Install The ANL Fuse Holder
The ANL fuse holder is commonly connected between the positive terminal of the leisure batteries and the master switch. The switch is then connected to the positive bus bar. Refer to the wiring diagram below to see how and where this fuse is installed.