ANL Fuse Holder
- Houses ANL fuses (any amperage)
- 3/8″ terminal posts
Why This Fuse Holder?
Frequently Bought Together
This ANL fuse holder is frequently used with the following parts and components.
- 300A ANL fuse – Installs into the fuse holder. Protects the 2/0 AWG wire. Learn more about this fuse.
- 3/8″ Terminal Lugs – Crimps onto the 2/0 AWG wire and connects to fuse holder. Tinned pure copper for corrosion resistance.
- 2/0 AWG Wire – Connects to and from the fuse holder. Learn more about this 2/0 AWG wire.
- Master On/Off Switch – Shuts down electrical system during storage and maintenance. Learn more about this switch.
Where To Install The ANL Fuse Holder
Displays battery state of charge
1 of 8
2/0 AWG Wire
Connects batteries to bus bars
2 of 8
Disconnects batteries during maintenance & storage
3 of 8
Distributes 12V power to and from batteries4 of 8
Provides power to all electrical devices5 of 8
Holds 300A fuse
6 of 8
Protects 2/0 AWG wire from overheating7 of 8
3/8″ Copper Lugs
Crimps onto 2/0 AWG wire and attaches to corresponding device8 of 8