Frequently Bought Together
- 2/0 AWG Wire – Connects the circuit breaker to the 12V fuse panel and the bus bar.
- 1/4″ (M6) Lug Terminals – Crimps onto the 2/0 wire and attaches to the breaker.
- 12V Fuse Panel – The breaker is wired to this fuse panel, which distributes the 12V power to all 12V devices. Learn more
- Bus Bar – The breaker is also wired to this bus bar, which collects and distributes 12V from and to the batteries. Learn more
- Hydraulic Lug Crimper – Crimps lug terminals onto the 2/0 AWG wire.
Where To Install The 120A Circuit Breaker
The 120A circuit breaker is commonly installed between the positive (red) bus bar and the 12V fuse panel. Refer to the image below to visualize where this breaker is placed.
2.83 x 1.81 x 1.22 inches
1/4" Stainless Steel Studs
Housing is thermalplastic UL rated 94V0